đź‘‹ INTRO Not everyone’s cup of tea

SinisterZJ

Dec 30, 2017
I’ve been a member on some national forums for a while now. Just treated myself with a new addition to the garage. Not sure what kind of following there is around here for Jeeps, but managed to find a clean 1998 ZJ with a 5.9 limited package on it. A couple little spots of rust, but it’s never been messed with or used off road and has less than 90k on it, so it’s a good buy for a Jeep of this age.

Other than the Jeep, I’ve got a 1998 Honda Shadow Aero, and a couple projects staying under wraps until they are completed.
7589d0450372a1285579f012442afff1.jpg
9cb2b493805605f749829ebc33371e7d.jpg
452555b57ddd8f5d67875505d5dab1cc.jpg

SinisterZJ

Dec 30, 2017
We’ll bike is a Honda. It’s dropped an inch and 3/4, jetted with a stage 2 jet kit, gutted exhaust, and just tuned up a little with advanced timing. Nothing crazy.

Jeep will most likely get a hint of performance. Suspension, exhaust, mild engine tuning, and swap in an NP242 t case to give me the option of 2 wheel drive. It’s never going to see trails or anything. It’s my daily driver still. I’ve got a couple other toys getting full works. Just haven’t decided the direction I’m going with them yet, so I don’t want to leave any open ended teasers

SinisterZJ

Dec 30, 2017
So, one of my other projects is my 94 150 long bed. Getting the full resto mod treatment. New 351 being dropped in this spring hopefully and new suspension. I’ve already rebuilt the E4OD trans and 8.8 read end to handle the power increase.

Once power train is situated, the interior will get a similar treatment. Either the bench will be leather wrapped, or seating will be replaced with bucket seats and a center console. Gauges need some updating and fixing as only one of my fuel tank gauges functions. Dash is solid without cracks, but I’m going to replace the vinyl with a leather wrap. Same goes for door cards

As for exterior, it’s a predominantly rust free southern truck. It needs a couple dents pulled and some very minor surface rust fixed. After I reshoot a fresh coat of black and the holes from the current bed rails fixed, I’ll install a solid back window paint the bumpers to match the body, and install a Lightning lower front valance. Wheels and tires will be updated appropriately as well

This is my baby. It’s been around for a couple years now while I try to figure out it’s end product. It was tuned with a 302 a couple years ago. Nothing special, but AFR Heads, Lunati cams and trick flow rockers/pushrods, and a set of Hedman headers. Had enough power to get up and go, but dropped a valve and that was the end of that story.

It will be a slow process since I have a 5 month old to take care of now and we’re moving into a new house, but it will get done eventually

57439dc6ac19bdd771ed54adea2eb5d9.jpg

Thread Info