đź‘‹ INTRO New Guy from St Louis

TooBlue

Mar 27, 2017
I live in St. Louis. Ran the NFZ half mile last Sept. and will be running again this May.

garage_vehicle-771-14907100584_thumb.jpg

The car started as a stock 2006 Viper.

The car has been widened 4". The roof was custom made and chopped 2".

CF hood.
6-point custom cage.
8 nozzle Halon system
The only original stock body parts on the car are the doors.

The main drive components are:
The engine was built by Arrow Racing in Detroit. 505 cu. in.
Balanced and blueprinted bottom half with high volume swing arm oil pump and an Accusump pressurized safety oil reserve. Forged Dodge Drag Pack pistons and rods. The pistons were cut down from 12/1 to 9.5/1 to run FI.
The heads are Jeff Mory custom built castings with large ports with large valves and springs. The cam is 670 lift / 240 duration (I believe the cam specs are accurate however I would need to check my build sheet. The engine is 4 years old...)
Individual GM truck coil packs for each cylinder.
ID 2000 injectors with 3 Walbro in tank fuel pumps hung on a billet carrier.
The entire fuel system from fuel tank to injectors is alcohol rated because the car runs on E98
Twin 76mm Precision billet turbos.
The ECU is a Motec M800 that was designed and tuned by John Reed.
G-Force 6 speed with gear reduction with McLeod triple disc clutch
Titanium drive shaft.
Quaiffe diff.
Mark Williams axle shafts

I'm sure there are details and a few other items that don't come to mind right now because I keep getting distracted by this damn job...

TooBlue

Mar 27, 2017
I've always wondered... What's the run down on this thing?

The car started as a stock 2006 Viper.

The car has been widened 4". The roof was custom made and chopped 2".

CF hood.
6-point custom cage.
8 nozzle Halon system
The only original stock body parts on the car are the doors.

The main drive components are:

• The engine was built by Arrow Racing in Detroit. 505 cu. in.
  • Balanced and blueprinted bottom half with high volume swing arm oil pump and an Accusump pressurized safety oil reserve. Forged Dodge Drag Pack pistons and rods. The pistons were cut down from 12/1 to 9.5/1 to run FI.
  • The heads are Jeff Mory custom built castings with large ports with large valves and springs. The cam is 670 lift / 240 duration (I believe the cam specs are accurate however I would need to check my build sheet. The engine is 4 years old...)
  • Individual GM truck coil packs for each cylinder.
  • ID 2000 injectors with 3 Walbro in tank fuel pumps hung on a billet carrier.
  • The entire fuel system from fuel tank to injectors is alcohol rated because the car runs on E98
  • Twin 76mm Precision billet turbos.
  • The ECU is a Motec M800 that was designed and tuned by John Reed.
  • G-Force 6 speed with gear reduction with McLeod triple disc clutch
  • Titanium drive shaft.
  • Quaiffe diff.
  • Mark Williams axle shafts

I'm sure there are details and a few other items that don't come to mind right now because I keep getting distracted by this damn job...

Thread Info