034 dogbone insert waiting to be installed
0ed8eaad1400a5dd051a04566db15dd5.jpg

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Welcome. Think I recognize your username from golfmk7... yep the total power loss after going stage 2 issue. Did they ever get that figured out?

I have a '16 Autobahn PP LP 6MT with VMR V718's, VWR springs, ST RSB, short shifter, bushings, BFI knob, stainless clutch hose, CTS turbo inlet, ECS silicone intake hose and VWR drop in filter. Trying to fight the urge to put a JB4 on it currently.

How did you find TCG?

reemizzle

Mar 7, 2009
Welcome. Think I recognize your username from golfmk7... yep the total power loss after going stage 2 issue. Did they ever get that figured out?

I have a '16 Autobahn PP LP 6MT with VMR V718's, VWR springs, ST RSB, short shifter, bushings, BFI knob, stainless clutch hose, CTS turbo inlet, ECS silicone intake hose and VWR drop in filter. Trying to fight the urge to put a JB4 on it currently.

How did you find TCG?

Way back in the day for a diff car is how I found the forum. And yeah the dealer replaced the entire turbo under warranty with all mods on [emoji51]

reemizzle

Mar 7, 2009

How did you find TCG?

I don't suggest fighting a tune. It's night and day. The stage 2 pulls like a madman

Thread Info