đź‘‹ INTRO Another Turbo 3800

TrboGT

Aug 29, 2016
Decided to join here, since most all smart Wbody owners wised up and went with other platforms and those forums died. And this seems to be the last active place.

Im from Northern Indiana and have a Grand Prix with a snail on it. Turbo kit that i built with a Precision 6668 and everything to go with it....basically a mildly stupid expensive build that has evolved over the 12 years I've had this car. I have some pictures that I could put up at some point.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Decided to join here, since most all smart Wbody owners wised up and went with other platforms and those forums died. And this seems to be the last active place.

Im from Northern Indiana and have a Grand Prix with a snail on it. Turbo kit that i built with a Precision 6668 and everything to go with it....basically a mildly stupid expensive build that has evolved over the 12 years I've had this car. I have some pictures that I could put up at some point.

Welcome. And yes pics please.

TrboGT

Aug 29, 2016
ed401d406e5eb7d0804bd511cf4fedeb.jpg

9d1d06c03e64c5e8e3926e1d0ee8a9ea.jpg

Tried this using tapatalk. Because I'm really not sure what to use anymore for image hosting. If it's wrong I'll retry.

TrboGT

Aug 29, 2016
Thanks all!

And on this exact setup. I have no idea. It maxed the 65# injectors on 8lbs so I upgraded those last week. The old turbo was a little under a 60 trim. Was a Buick GN style turbo. A TE44 is what they call it. It ran mid 12's around 118 mph on 12 psi.

While I'd love some good track times. I haven't ever bought slicks. So some Toyo DR's. And you can't get traction. Till most of the way through second gear. I just do rolling burnouts on the street and mess around. Haha.

TrboGT

Aug 29, 2016
Thanks!

And lol. I was silvermistGT on clubgp. My name is Brandon. I don't post the car up anywhere. I've been messing with it forever. Dave Norris (Triple Edge) top swapped my car like 11 years ago. I work about ten minutes from his shop. He also built my trans. But all of the other work I did or fabricated myself. I had to use your build thread last year when I swapped to the Fbody upper and lower.

Thread Info