đź‘‹ INTRO Mitsubishi addict checking in.

4g63lover

Feb 15, 2016
Wanted to come in here and check the cars out and figured I'd register and introduce myself. I met Paul at the Chicago Auto show and we talked about that badass Lincoln.

My name is Jigz I'm located in the Huntley/Hampshire area. I'm a car guy through and through. If it has wheels and a motor I am into it. Though, I do hold Mitsusbishis dear to my heart. I currently have 4 Mitsus. I have 2 8th generation Galants, my daily driver 05 Evo, and my wife drives around in a 5-speed 2015 Outlander Sport.

My pride and joy is my 2000 Mitsubishi Galant ES. Its got a built 4g64 with a stock Hyundai Sonata cylinder head with evo 8 internals and HKS 280s. Mild street setup with a decently sized PTE 5858. Made about 443whp on pumpgas on Boostins Mustang dyno on a SUPER conservative tune. Hoping to get some ID1700s and go E85 this year and see how long the fwd manual trans will handle 550-600fwhp. :run:

Couple pictures

My daily is an 05 Evo 8. stock turbo, stock block, stock injectors, HKS272, Grimmspeed EBCS. 309whp on pump gas on Boostins Mustang dyno.

My other Galant that WAS my daily but is now waiting to get fixed on my driveway. Parked it after I got the EVO, forgot about it for about a month, started it and 5 mins into idling on the driveway it died and its been too cold to fuck with it so its waiting until spring. It's a 5-speed swapped 3.0L. nothing special just a bit of a "stanced" style car.

Looking forward to seeing some cool builds and hopefully running into a ton of you this season!

Thread Info