đź‘‹ INTRO New guy with yet another TBSS

Erick0816

Feb 6, 2016
Hmmm so I guess I should start off with my name...my name is Erick. I drive a 06' TBSS. At the time beong, its parked and will be going under the knife for a new trans but im hoping to get her back up and running soon! Not much as far as build goes, pretty much stock, but I'm definitely wanting to change that. Besides my wife, my daughter and my dogs, she's the love of my life lol. I'm on the north side of Chicago. I've got a few people I know on here but not much.

4bcab09991e5d150387b1e3427f108d0.jpg

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Welcome! There are a number of use here, including myself, who owned or have owned a TBSS. Lots of knowledgeable people here always willing to lend a hand or some advice. The national boards tend to be filled with a lot more BS

I was the first guy to get one into the 11s cam only and had a the bolt on record for a while too.

Erick0816

Feb 6, 2016
Welcome! There are a number of use here, including myself, who owned or have owned a TBSS. Lots of knowledgeable people here always willing to lend a hand or some advice. The national boards tend to be filled with a lot more BS

I was the first guy to get one into the 11s cam only and had a the bolt on record for a while too.
I really appreciate that dude. What's your location?

Thread Info