đź‘‹ INTRO What Up. New Member. Grand Prix Junkie

CHI2000GTP

Grand Prix Junkie
TCG Premium
Dec 1, 2017
Chicago, IL
What Up Everyone. Just joined a few days ago. Thought I'd introduce myself. I've cruised this forum many times. Longtime Chicagolander. From Lombard and now living in the city. Family man, Michigan traveler, and Grand Prix Junkie. I have this 2000 GTP that my old man owned all its life, and now its my problem, LOL. I'm in the process of restoring it. I've put in about $3,000 in new parts as of today & hundreds of hours of labor. From all new fuel/brake lines, to carpet, even SecondSkin vibration damper. A little late to the GP/3800 game, but truly devoted. At this time car is with welder getting rear strut towers and rockers fixed...

Active member of grandprixforums.net
That domain expires on 12-12-17 with no renewal in sight.

You can check out my handy-work in the link below. Cheers YA'll.

CLICK ON LINK HERE: http://www.thechicagogarage.com/for...ings/162212-lukes-maroon-gtp.html#post3673991

Last edited:

CHI2000GTP

Grand Prix Junkie
TCG Premium
Dec 1, 2017
Chicago, IL
99.9% of all Grand Prix owners would have sent that to a junk yard, holy hell. That's pretty awesome of you to fix all of that stuff!

HAHA! 99.9% would have junked it for sure! All this wrenching is either awesome, or idiotic depending on who you ask, LOL. I'm with you, I say it's awesome! Hope to have the car back by Christmas. Then carpet, interior, blah blah blah. And then some actual fun stuff like IC, cam, and a 3.4. Sounds like someones wishlist from 2005. haha

Thanks All, for the welcome. Grandprixforums.net appears to be down right now. Seems like it went down like 5 minutes after I made my post on here. LOL. Sucks. Lots of work to show-off in that link.

CHI2000GTP

Grand Prix Junkie
TCG Premium
Dec 1, 2017
Chicago, IL
Appreciate the welcome guys. Looking forward to learning and contributing to this forum. Not all of us 3800 guys are douche bags... Hell, I recognize many usernames here that are also on GP Forums. Thanks for being open minded MOOK. Looks like your the head honcho around here. Kool that you got this forum together manh.

Thread Info