đź‘‹ INTRO Obligatory New Guy Intro

willdrumforfood92

Three Pedals, Two Feet, One Crazy Idea
Sep 8, 2017
Uptown
What's happening TCG!

I'm Nate, 25, from Boston-ish - just moved into Uptown about a month ago. I'm kinda pissed to just be finding out about TCG now, because the tour looks like a great time, but my car's a little...pedestrian. It's all good though, I love wrenching and driving regardless.

Here's my wheels:

2j460qr.jpg

2009 Accord EX. Silver on Black, 177,7xx miles, and...

2re6zya.jpg

3 pedals! Because I'm addicted to shifting my own gears, even in stop & go traffic. :s00ls:

Anyway, drop a line and say hello - I'll be around and making as many friends as I can.

Cheers! :dancenana:

willdrumforfood92

Three Pedals, Two Feet, One Crazy Idea
Sep 8, 2017
Uptown
Welcome! Nothing wrong with pedestrian cars! Just sucks you couldn't get the V6 accord in that vintage with a stick. That would be a fun DD.

I know right? I test drove an '06 with that combo before I bought this one. Same color combo, Silver on Black with leather and all that - kinda high miles, but I'm used to that (I bought my first car with 182k on the clock, high miles don't scare me one bit). It was FUN - great power and torque, and it handled beautifully. The trouble was, it had this HUGE dent in the side of the rear quarter panel that the dealership straight up spray painted over. You could see the rust underneath. I asked them to fix it, they said no, and then tried some tricky stuff with the price, so I walked.

Then, two months later, I found this and got it for $2,000 off list because of a dealer mistake! So it all worked out.

Thread Info