đź‘‹ INTRO Hi New Here

Clayton Bigsby

Regular
Jan 9, 2017
How has this fellow spammed? God forbid someone with a personality actually join here. Their posts will just get deleted and their threads locked down. You guys need to loosen up and quit being so dictating on what is posted. I can't joke around or some ones little feelers will get hurt and then the mods are @blah blah and poof it's gone.

I have feeling a lot of people on here like my posts because I DO have personality so I'm gonna hang out a bit and see how it plays out.

Sorry for whoring up your intro [MENTION=13044]TalyorCobb[/MENTION] but I was called out, Welcome again anyway....

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
How has this fellow spammed? God forbid someone with a personality actually join here. Their posts will just get deleted and their threads locked down. You guys need to loosen up and quit being so dictating on what is posted. I can't joke around or some ones little feelers will get hurt and then the mods are @blah blah and poof it's gone.

I have feeling a lot of people on here like my posts because I DO have personality so I'm gonna hang out a bit and see how it plays out.

Sorry for whoring up your intro [MENTION=13044]TalyorCobb[/MENTION] but I was called out, Welcome again anyway....

Clayton, you realize you only have 23 posts on the site so far? Nobody knows how you post. Unless, of course, you have been on the site before with some other screen name and you have an agenda? If you're going to play this game, you can't slip up like that. You're supposed to be a brand new member who came to our interesting and fun site.

Clayton Bigsby

Regular
Jan 9, 2017
Clayton, you realize you only have 23 posts on the site so far? Nobody knows how you post. Unless, of course, you have been on the site before with some other screen name and you have an agenda? If you're going to play this game, you can't slip up like that. You're suppose, made to be a brand new member who came to our interesting and fun site.

First time on the site, made an intro and ya'll started jumping me. Accusing me and anyone else(new member) of being this Slim ***. I heard on another site that you guys were a bunch of douches. I joined to see if you could handle my personality. YOU deleted a post of mine and MOOT locked my awesome thug killing thread, which I believe woulda been a hit. 20 something post in 24 hrs is pretty good isn't it?!?! I am REAL. I don't like people, people don't like me. Just quit being pussies about it!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
First time on the site, made an intro and ya'll started jumping me. Accusing me and anyone else(new member) of being this Slim ***. I heard on another site that you guys were a bunch of douches. I joined to see if you could handle my personality. YOU deleted a post of mine and MOOT locked my awesome thug killing thread, which I believe woulda been a hit. 20 something post in 24 hrs is pretty good isn't it?!?! I am REAL. I don't like people, people don't like me. Just quit being pussies about it!

No, I did not delete one of your posts.

20 posts in 24 hours is a lot of posting. Good job helping the site grow.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
2936dcf4b03abc5a9bb14166ab15e34a.jpg

Thread Info