Arbys is buying BWW for $2 billion

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
This is where I prefer Hooters wings over BWW.

That said, there is stout competition in an over saturated restaurant market. Have no idea what Arby's is going to do with BWW.

Would think Arby's would join forces with another fast food (say Popeyes) as we've seen with KFC / Taco Bell.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
I had a BWW beef wrap about 2 weeks ago and it was no joke quite possibly one of the worst things I've ever eaten. I ordered on Thursday and got their discount boneless chicken with it, and even those were half bread.

I didn't know arbys was doing all that great to be able to buy anyone out either. They make great stuff but it's expensive.

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
I had a Buffalo Bleu burger at the one in Normal a month or so ago, it was actually pretty good. First time I ever got anything except wings or beer there.... I haven't been to Hooters in years, but the Shorewood and Normal BWWs seem to do alright with the boned wings. It's no Mister Spots or Cooter Brown's or Wings 'n' Things, but they've seemed to be decent quality to me, and they have a wide variety of sauces, which is nice. Prices suck but I haven't had wings that were as bad as the wings I used to get at Hooters. Plus it's nice to not have to deal with professional teasing. I am surprised they're hurting financially because the ones I've been to don't seem to have traffic problems... but I do wonder how much it costs them to paste their name all over a crap bowl game and plaster you with commercials every three minutes during games.

I love Arby's but they're also kinda pricey. Worth it, but pricey. The one I go to is right next to a TB, so my cheap ass usually decides on TB instead, but Arby's definitely has some decent change-up menu items when it comes to fast food. The only item I've had from there I didn't like was the meat mountain.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info