McDonald's Grand Mac Tested (Big Big Mac)

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Last year I had a McDonald's assemble a Big Mac with quarter-pounder patties, and it was a once and done thing for me. Good, but not really a bigger Big Mac. Kind of disgusting now that I look back. Anyway, McDonald's has a factory-spec Bigger Big Mac named Grand Mac. Bigger bun, bigger patties, more sauce, etc. My wife works for McD's marketing and tried it a few months ago and I've been craving it ever since.

Today was the national launch day so after work I packed up and went to my favorite location. I didn't take any pics except for snapchat so here ya go.

I dig it. A lot. My biggest complaint about the regular Big Mac is that there's just not enough of it. This has proportionate amount of bun, beef, condiments. Hell yeah. I see no reason to order a regular-sized Mac from now on. There's also a Mac Jr. - a single-patty Big Mac - but that doesn't concern me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMYtjaEc5ws

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
McD's sucks. They need to be more innovative with their food like Wendy's with their sriracha stuff and bacon stuff and whatever else.

McD's, sadly, is the worst of fast food chains. They should be the fucking king but they hardly ever change up their menu or try new things. Now, they're the joker.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
McD's sucks. They need to be more innovative with their food like Wendy's with their sriracha stuff and bacon stuff and whatever else.

McD's, sadly, is the worst of fast food chains. They should be the fucking king but they hardly ever change up their menu or try new things. Now, they're the joker.

if you werent 1600 miles away id slap you

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ

Preach on! Now that they dont even bring the fucking mcrib to the southwest anymore theyre dead to me. Until the shamrock shake comes back at least.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Now that you can get a double stack in their 4 for 4 deal their stock just went up for me. Not sure if you can sub the regular nuggets for spicy nuggets tho...probably not. My usual go to has always been 2 double stacks and a 6 piece of spicy nuggets. And now that they brought the taco salad back........good luck getting that from the clown.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info