Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Oh my god the gravy sounds goooood.

Doritos Cheesy Gordita Crunch: Warm, pillowy flatbread covered in a melted three-cheese blend, wrapped around a Doritos® taco and topped with a zesty Pepper Jack sauce. 490 calories, 28 grams of fat, 880 mg sodium, 5 grams of fiber, 20 grams of protein.

Starburst Strawberry Freeze: Experience two things you crave, Taco Bell® Freezes and candy flavors, together at last with the new Starburst® Strawberry Freeze. 240 calories, 0 grams of fat, 58 grams of sugar

California A.M. Crunchwrap: A warm flour tortilla with a golden crispy potato hash brown, fluffy scrambled eggs, flavorful bacon, chunky guacamole, real cheddar cheese and freshly prepared pico de gallo, wrapped up and grilled to go. 630 calories, 37 grams of fat, 1370 mg sodium, 22 grams of protein

Country A.M. Crunchwrap: A warm flour tortilla with a golden crispy potato hash brown, fluffy scrambled eggs, a delicious sausage patty, real cheddar cheese and warm country gravy, wrapped up and grilled to go. 660 calories, 40 grams of fat, 1260 mg sodium, 4 grams of fiber, 21 grams of protein

Country Grilled Breakfast Burrito: A warm flour tortilla filled with fluffy scrambled eggs, delicious sausage, seasoned breakfast potatoes and warm country gravy, wrapped up and grilled to seal in all the flavors. 390 calories, 18 grams of fat, 920 mg sodium, 3 grams of fiber, 12 grams of protein

lulz.gif

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I had the cooler ranch Doritos cheesy Gordon's crunch..... It added a lot to the standard one, but it feels that's how it should have been from the beginning.

I also tried the starburst freeze. I laughed hysterically upon my first sip because it literally is the exact taste of a starburst
:fu: do they have the pink one? or should i say, is strawberry the pink flavor

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
If there was gravy in that crunchwrap, I didnt taste it...I'm guessing I got fucked and it was just a basic sausage one. With that said, it was on point this morning. The hashbrown was outstanding with just the right amount of crunch.

Will have to attempt again next week.

Thread Info