Those old movies you barely remember

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Of the many movies I watched as a kid, some times parts of them stick around in my brain long into adult hood, but barely enough to even find them in this age of the internet.

Tonight I finally stumbled upon the right combination of terms to narrow down a movie I saw. All I really remembered about the movie was that the kid had a kind of zombie cowboy grandfather. And there was a lot of other weird stuff.

Turns out its House 2: The Second Story. This looks bad, but I kind of want to watch it so I can find out why its been stuck my brain for decades, randomly popping up from time to time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j7-qQpib_M

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
I remember that movie now. Wish I didn’t.

Just a few great flics off the top of my head.

Night Patrol
Kentucky Fried Movie
Electric Dreams
West World
Future World
The Car
Blue Thunder
Enemymine
Looker
Brainstorm
Runaway
Eddie and the Cruisers
American Flyers

Not a movie but a series
Fraggle Rock

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
Nov 18, 2008
Aurora, IL
Here you go
ShoutFactoryTV : Watch The Kentucky Fried Movie
this is totally free by the way, the movie is owned by Shout! along with a bunch of other gems, free to stream.
Kentucky fried movie :rofl: Jesus who could ever forget that one. Could you imagine that coming out today? The outrage would break the earth free from orbit and send it hurtling into the sun

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I just stumbled upon this on hbo tonight. I don't know how I never knew this movie existed. The Adventure's of Ford Fairlane. Andrew Dice Clay. Wayne Newton. Ed O'Neil. Robert England. Priscilla Presley. Lauren Holly. Gilbert Gottfried for like 2 lines, because 80's. And also a koala bear for some reason.

A vulgar private detective is hired to find a missing groupie and is drawn into a mystery involving a series of murders tied to the music industry.

This movie is so incredibly 80's it's epic. And also Andrew Dice Clay is basically just Andrew Dice Clay. But when is he ever NOT. :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-vUpXEWpUs

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info