Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
This I would get behind but it sounds like just an idea for now.

We just might have our next big, small screen reboot: Tim Allen is “very interested” in bringing back Home Improvement.

At the Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar-viewing party on Sunday, Allen revealed the idea of reviving Home Improvement has “been floated” by the cast.

“And more than I would have expected said, ‘Yeah, that woul

but he’s still reminiscing about what could have been for his canceled comedy, Last Man Standing, which concluded in March 2017 after six seasons.

“I still miss Last Man Standing,” he said. “We didn’t get our seventh year. I adored that show. It’s like having a new dog and now to go back to the old dog? I don’t know. I like both characters, but yeah, I’d be very interested in that idea.”

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
In. Although the youngest Taylor child in the series (I forget his real name) is no longer in acting, so he wouldn't be back most likely.

Maybe the Ghost of Wilson could hover over the fence.

You're just wanting Heidi back. :s00ls:

063d3185-936c-4a22-a8b5-f1c5715733f1

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Would be kind of weird tho...pretty sure the guy who played Wilson is dead

Wilson moved out to retire in Florida. In moves the new, always insightful, straight man neighbor. Orrrrr maybe it's a hot, flirty, divorcee that likes attention. I don't know. So many possibilities. haha

Older family means grandkids and more cast. I am sure they could do it if they could get good writing.

Then there is the whole supposed reason behind Last Man Standing being canceled...

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I never really got into that show. I do like the woman that plays the daughter, especially when she went to red'ish hair, but otherwise, I can't believe guys here would rather have that over a show with power tools , shit blowing up and cars.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I never really got into that show. I do like the woman that plays the daughter, especially when she went to red'ish hair, but otherwise, I can't believe guys here would rather have that over a show with power tools , shit blowing up and cars.

There were three daughters on there (four if you count the one who got replaced)....

They had hunting stuff, blew shit up, plenty of cars (the Jay Leno episodes are hilarious), and a ton of jokes about Democrats. What more could you ask for?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info