Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
[MENTION=682]Sprayin[/MENTION] [MENTION=682]Sprayin[/MENTION] [MENTION=682]Sprayin[/MENTION] [MENTION=682]Sprayin[/MENTION] [MENTION=682]Sprayin[/MENTION] [MENTION=682]Sprayin[/MENTION] [MENTION=682]Sprayin[/MENTION] [MENTION=682]Sprayin[/MENTION]

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Writers previously did Dracula Untold. Looks like this will be darker than the original.

Wiki:

"It’s a very clever, modern reworking of a great story. Lost In Space is Swiss Family Robinson in space, so it was a story that existed before Lost In Space. The fundamental story is that it’s a family that is lost in a difficult, life-threatening situation and how it challenges them and brings them closer together. That is essentially what the story of this is, it’s just the context is a lot more modern. It's a more modern take on the '60s version. If you look at it now, it's charming, but it seems so innocent. Whereas this is a version that is for our time. I’m hoping it will still have humour and humanity in it, but it has obviously gotta be for a modern audience."[15]

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
goddamnit this actually looks good. Except that robot is going to constantly remind me of a geth trooper from mass effect on steroids.

geth2.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info