What gaming consoles do you own?

dom418

Regular
Dec 2, 2008
Over the years I’ve sold a bunch of consoles I now regret like my N64, SNES. I spent so much money on games and sold everything for next to nothing to get the next best system when I was a kid.

I have: NES, Sega Dreamcast, Nintendo Wii, PS3 that’s reverse compatible with PS2 games, and X Box one S

Post up your console collection

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Active consoles I use... One X and Switch. I've got a ps3 in my room but never use it. Also have a gaming pc I literally only use for email when I work from home.

At my moms I have two dreamcasts but haven't gotten around to bringing them home.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Sega genesis
Ps2
Xbox 360 (I don’t even know why)

I went thru a few a few years ago. NES, SNES and N64. Honestly they weren’t all that fun or at least not as fun as I remember. You can buy all in 1 boxes now and they’re cheap.

Goldeneye sucks :rofl:

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Active consoles I use... One X and Switch. I've got a ps3 in my room but never use it. Also have a gaming pc I literally only use for email when I work from home.

At my moms I have two dreamcasts but haven't gotten around to bringing them home.
That’s one that I still kind of want to buy again. I remember being blown away by Dreamcast when it came out.

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
Gamecast

Really though all I have now is a PS3 and don't use it for games at all. I got a PS4 when they launched but ended up eventually using it only for things I could use the PS3 for, so I sold it. I just like games on PC so much better, especially over the past few years.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
For you guys that game on PC, do you just use xbox controllers or what?

I used a PS4 controller for the Street Fighter 5 test servers when they were doing them. Otherwise I use keyboard and mouse.

In my place currently, I have a NES thats taken apart since I dont think it works, SNES model 2, N64, Dreamcast that wont read games, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS3, PS4, Retropies up the ass, and my PC. Ohh and SNES classic. :rofl: Ill get the NES classic when its rereleased so it can also sit in a box on my desk until I have more room.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
For you guys that game on PC, do you just use xbox controllers or what?

I use a wired Xbox controller, but, now found out with the PS4 controllers, you can buy the USB wireless adapter for 20-30 bucks and us that.

I think I may like the PS controllers over Xbox, not sure yet.

Just need to download the Xbox driver from microsoft's side to make it work.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info