Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
you gotta be kidding me :bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

https://youtu.be/PCS657nOY8I

Danny McBride Is Crocodile Dundee

The next generation of Crocodile Dundee is here — and PEOPLE has an exclusive first look.

After a hit original and two sequels, one of the most iconic franchises in Australian movie history is getting revived via a mysterious new project with the original legendary bushman Mick Dundee (played again by Paul Hogan). The actor, with the help of some friends, will be bringing the beloved character back in a fun and surprising way for Dundee: The Son of a Legend Returns Home. Most surprising of all: Danny McBride stars as Dundee’s adventurous son!

Hits this summer :rofl:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
https://youtu.be/pk0BKD68rjs

But here we are, a few days later, and a second Dundee trailer has arrived. And this one features Chris Hemsworth, rocking his natural Australian accent. What is this? When did they make this? What reality have we fallen into? Is this just a big prank and are we playing into someone’s hands?

Let’s answer that question right now: probably, most likely, yes. There’s no way a movie called Dundee: The Son of a Legend Returns Home gets made and there’s no way it stars Danny McBride and Chris Hemsworth without anyone finding out. No way. If this is a real movie, I will eat a Koala (caveat: you must supply the Koala). Anyway, you can watch the new trailer below.

Personally, I’ve beginning to align myself with those who believe this is going to climax with an absurd Super Bowl commercial and not go any further than that. Because come on. This is not a movie arriving in theaters this summer. Let’s be real about this.

Still…the thought of Danny McBride starring in a fish-out-water comedy with Chris Hemsworth in full “lovable idiot” mode is undeniably alluring. I don’t need a new Crocodile Dundee movie, but I do think I need these two to star in a movie together. McBride’s coarseness and Hemsworth’s natural charm should roll together like whiskey and Coke.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
there is an imdb page on it :io:

Dundee: The Son of a Legend Returns Home (2018) - IMDb

Storyline

Crocodile Dundee is back. Well, actually, he's missing in the Outback. And the only person who might be able to find him is the loudmouthed American son no-one knew he had. Introducing Danny McBride as Brian Dundee. This son of a legend is forced to channel his Aussie roots as he embarks on the ultimate adventure in the land down under. It's time to live up to the family name.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
The premise of this is too ridiculous....add in the fact that Hemsworth is a pretty big star these days and NO ONE knew he was part of this...things arent adding up. I'm banking on some type of commercial or like....weird straight tv movie :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info