Amazon: Phillip K Dick's Electric Dreams

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I'm sick of Comcast because their home page is out of a book by liberals. I'm not trying to get political but it's full of stuff that I'm not interested in (Will and Grace pops up on top every day even though I have rarely watched the show). You would think by now (years) their apps would have known my tastes so it's an obvious push for "their" shows. Can't even find football without searching for the exact show name.

Netflix hasn't had blockbuster series lately that I know of.

Definitely will check Amazon. Their home page looks good.

Halfway through 1.1 of Electric Dreams. Mind blowing and fresh, to say the least. I love the portrayal of alternate relationships as a normal part of a show. Refreshing. Plus, I have NO idea what is going to happen. Reality is way too fuzzy. :bigthumb:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
1.1 ending was interesting. Made me think about what would happen next to the main character(s).
If The girl playing as the billionaire guy ever forgives herself, will she then go back to the real world? Is it even the real world?

Cool plot. I read this book decades ago but don't remember any of it so the shows are new to me. :bigthumb:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info