May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Ah the good ol days.

IeKE6aQ.jpg

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Time for some Halo 1 with the MC Collection tonight.

I'm too lazy to break out my XB and see if it still even boots up.

I've been lazy about hooking the 360 up for the same reason but it all went smoothly. only issue I had was finding the right 360 out of the 3 of them I have and figuring out which HD was the Large capacity one (60gb) lol. Even recovering my old gamer tag was simple but strange because its under an ancient aim.com address from the OG Xbox days. initially Halo would not load but after a restart it loaded the backwards compatibility files and it was playing in all its 4:3 goodness.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I've been lazy about hooking the 360 up for the same reason but it all went smoothly. only issue I had was finding the right 360 out of the 3 of them I have and figuring out which HD was the Large capacity one (60gb) lol. Even recovering my old gamer tag was simple but strange because its under an ancient aim.com address from the OG Xbox days. initially Halo would not load but after a restart it loaded the backwards compatibility files and it was playing in all its 4:3 goodness.

Forgot about being able to play it on XB360, I do still have that hooked up. Though I'm not sure why.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I'm more impressed a xbox 360 still works

My original Xbox still works, I hooked it up last night just to see.

Then promptly disconnected it and played MCC on my XBO instead.

My XB360 is still hooked up and works fine. Its a COD edition XB360, so not the first edition.

Come to think of it, all my consoles still work. From my original Genesis, Saturn, to the Dreamcast. They all still work.

I should really hook the Saturn back up and play some Fighters Megamix.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info