So apparently Jersey Shore is kind of returning with Floribama Shore

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Me and the wife loved JS from back in the day. That one chic that Mike used to date was so fucking hot.

Paula Pickard. WOW

Paula+Pickard+Mike+Deena+Seaside+Heights+A0j8lko4jQtl.jpg

dyxj12.jpg

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I'm with Rich, I don't understand how people can watch 'reality' TV. I know they're just supposed to be entertainment. But you know how they just set the actors up in a situation and then tell them the improv the rest. At least other sitcoms don't pretend to be a reality show.

The same goes with those reality home shows. So much of it is scripted and they throw in fake situations to make the show more entertaining. I just can't watch them anymore, I picked a good time to cancel cable I guess.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
I'm with Rich, I don't understand how people can watch 'reality' TV. I know they're just supposed to be entertainment. But you know how they just set the actors up in a situation and then tell them the improv the rest. At least other sitcoms don't pretend to be a reality show.

The same goes with those reality home shows. So much of it is scripted and they throw in fake situations to make the show more entertaining. I just can't watch them anymore, I picked a good time to cancel cable I guess.

Fast and loud, gold rush, and deadliest catch are the only ones I really watch. And I feel like gold rush and deadliest catch aren't scripted at all. Probably has some tho

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
Fast and loud, gold rush, and deadliest catch are the only ones I really watch. And I feel like gold rush and deadliest catch aren't scripted at all. Probably has some tho

Gold Rush is scripted... I have family up there and my Aunt used to babysit Parker and his brother when they were young. My cousin-n-law is friends with Parker still and delivers a lot of the heavy equipment to there and everything that comes in off the boats too. He said the bridge scenes where they act all worried isn't going to make it over is all scripted as he knows what each bridge/road can handle. If something like that is scripted I am sure a bunch more of it is too.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
Gold Rush is scripted... I have family up there and my Aunt used to babysit Parker and his brother when they were young. My cousin-n-law is friends with Parker still and delivers a lot of the heavy equipment to there and everything that comes in off the boats too. He said the bridge scenes where they act all worried isn't going to make it over is all scripted as he knows what each bridge/road can handle. If something like that is scripted I am sure a bunch more of it is too.

thanks for bursting my bubble :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info