Guess who ran out of money?

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
What the hell are they going to build...nobody wants choppers anymore. People won't even spend ~$25k on a high end harley nowadays, forget $45k+ for something that's not half as comfortable

I agree it was entertaining back in the day, but i'm pretty sure it's going to suck now. It'll be like a more depressing, slower-moving version of the original show because everyone will just be older and more poor lol

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Maybe they can condense things and make a show with the teutuls and richard rawlings. Cram all of the rejects under one roof, and in to one hour.

Rawlings and Sr, who have no actual tangible skill of any kind, can fight about design ideas while everyone else ignores them and does what they want anyways
Wait a minute.... I thought he was cool?
Hahaha.... Funny shit

67a959504694753deca4955784d28d41.jpg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
What the hell are they going to build...nobody wants choppers anymore. People won't even spend ~$25k on a high end harley nowadays, forget $45k+ for something that's not half as comfortable

I agree it was entertaining back in the day, but i'm pretty sure it's going to suck now. It'll be like a more depressing, slower-moving version of the original show because everyone will just be older and more poor lol

people aren't buying harleys? i didnt know that/think that.

i have a neighbor who [MENTION=11522]CuzzinOlaf[/MENTION] is buddy's with who always has some INSANE bikes at his house most weekends.

guess i didn't know harley was hurting.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
wow that's crazy.

id be nervous because that's such a niche thing with so much brand equity, that you HAVE to turn it around quickly.

Bikes are dam expensive, paid $20,787 for mine back in 2005.

My point, no way in hell would I be forking over 45,60,0$80gs for a rough rider chopper with no suspension.
Atleast, not today..... Hahaha

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
jesse james posts quite a few pics of bikes he's building on FB lately. but nowhere the scale WCC was building before... and i truly think jesse james is actually super talented with everything he does...
That man is incredibly talented. I’m sure he catalog buys some shit but he’s a true fabricator.

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
jesse james posts quite a few pics of bikes he's building on FB lately. but nowhere the scale he was building before... and i truly think jesse james is actually super talented with everything he does...

Jesse James is a true American Craftsman! I have always admired some of his metal skills! Damn near all of his show's kicked ass! They should bring back Monster Garage or something similar!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info