Best wireless headphones?

muskie

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2011
Palatine
Not just wireless but what about noise-cancelling? Something good for flying with?

I picked up some QC35s from Bose the other week. I'm not an audiophile by any means but hands down the best set of headphones I've ever had. Comfortable, and the noise cancelling is just amazing. So easy to focus and TV shows seem more engaging with less distractions.

Pricey but worth it.

RezanFerdous

Nov 4, 2017
Take a look at Jaybird X3 Sport – Best Sport Earbuds ...

The cordless Jaybird X3 headphones allow you to completely immerse yourself in your very personal world of sound. The digital, cordless connection provides a trouble-free listening experience and crystal-clear audio for the ultimate music experience.
The 2.4GHz digital transmission prevents the data transmitted between the transmitter and the headphones from being compressed or lost – enjoy first-class sound quality with soft acoustics and minimal data loss.

I’ve found other earphones actually be more comfortable and it goes in with more ease versus the X3. Now the X3 is the over ear method. It does provide a little bit more secure hold. You basically use the supply clips to create some tension and they stay on better with this alternative method.

Also you can take a look at this top 10 wireless headphones Best Wireless Headphones 2017 - Reviews and Buyer's Guide

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Take a look at Jaybird X3 Sport – Best Sport Earbuds ...

The cordless Jaybird X3 headphones allow you to completely immerse yourself in your very personal world of sound. The digital, cordless connection provides a trouble-free listening experience and crystal-clear audio for the ultimate music experience.
The 2.4GHz digital transmission prevents the data transmitted between the transmitter and the headphones from being compressed or lost – enjoy first-class sound quality with soft acoustics and minimal data loss.

I’ve found other earphones actually be more comfortable and it goes in with more ease versus the X3. Now the X3 is the over ear method. It does provide a little bit more secure hold. You basically use the supply clips to create some tension and they stay on better with this alternative method.

Also you can take a look at this top 10 wireless headphones Best Wireless Headphones 2017 - Reviews and Buyer's Guide

Thank you
:bigthumb:

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I have the wireless Bose Soundsport and I came from the wired Soundsports. I am blown away at the sound quality of the wireless headphones. I always liked the wired Soundsports for their bass but the bass on these is next level and it's matched with clarity unlike anything I've ever heard in an earbud before.

It used to be when I heard a good song I'd look forward to listening to it in my car. Now I look forward to listening it through my earbuds. I can't say enough good things.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Just scooped the QC35s. Can’t wait to use them on the plane Tuesday night

0b26372bf9f73dd6a54fb40dc8ccfdc2.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info