Curse you for your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
gHieRuf.gif

Thanks Fox. 15 years later and it still annoys me.

Firefly is 15.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/open-channel-whats-your-favorite-memory-from-firefly-1818592745

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Full disclosure here. I have never watched an episode of this show. :wall:

Ive always wanted to tho, and I have watched Serenity several times. But I did just pick up the 15th anniversary bluray set that just came out this week.

7sBwifj.jpg

Was able to pick this up for like 13 bucks so I figured now's a good a time as any. The case for this set is absolutely amazing. It feels kinda like old leather. And all the lettering and graphics on it are raised. Its a very tactile case. I probably spent about 5 minutes fondling it before I even opened it up :rofl: Cant wait to finally get into this. Better late than never?

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Full disclosure here. I have never watched an episode of this show. :wall:

Ive always wanted to tho, and I have watched Serenity several times. But I did just pick up the 15th anniversary bluray set that just came out this week.

7sBwifj.jpg

Was able to pick this up for like 13 bucks so I figured now's a good a time as any. The case for this set is absolutely amazing. It feels kinda like old leather. And all the lettering and graphics on it are raised. Its a very tactile case. I probably spent about 5 minutes fondling it before I even opened it up :rofl: Cant wait to finally get into this. Better late than never?

Firefly is one of those shows that really doesn't have a bad episode. Some are better than others, but none are bad.

I wish they had more time to develop the backstory for some of the characters than they got in just a single season.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And im thru the first disc. Definitely enjoying this. I am finding it a little odd that almost a 3rd of the way thru the season, River has very little to do on this show so far, except wander around the ship and occasionally scream and mutter nonsense. Having only watched the movie, in which shes pretty much the central focus, its weird for me seeing her in the background for this long. But at the same time, since I already know all the characters and their personalities, I am having fun watching them all come into their own as the show progresses.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info