Who's preordering the Xbox one X today??

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Weren't you totally against it like.. A month ago?

No. I don't think its 4k will be anything like you can get from a PC, but thats it. Im happy to try it. My kids are playing on my PC now all the time and I almost never get to play. I will switch them off of the PC and onto the console, so I can have my gaming machine back. And I'd be lying if I said I wouldnt be excited to play it myself.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Tried checking this AM after you posted about getting a scorpio edition.

All sites are sold out.

I have a feeling there will be huge shortages. Especially because of the resellers looking to screw people over and turn a profit.

Newegg starts their preorder at 10am PT today. Thats where Im going to grab one. I also have the newegg card and I can get free financing for like 12 months for purchases like this. I should be able to flip it and not really spend a penny.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Tried checking this AM after you posted about getting a scorpio edition.

All sites are sold out.

I have a feeling there will be huge shortages. Especially because of the resellers looking to screw people over and turn a profit.
Scorpio edition is one thing, but the standard shouldn't be too bad. There wasn't a shortage when xbo first came out, iirc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info