TV Designated Survivor

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Anyone catch this on Netflix yet? Starring Kiefer Sutherland. Sounds like its another political series, similar to House of Cards, but not.

Kiefer Sutherland stars as Tom Kirkman, a lower-level cabinet member who is suddenly appointed President of the United States after a catastrophic attack on the US Capitol during the State of the Union, on the highly anticipated ABC series Designated Survivor. In this dramatic thriller, Kirkman will struggle to keep the country and his own family from falling apart, while navigating the highly-volatile political arena and while leading the search to find who is responsible for the attack.

designated-survivor-kiefer-sutherland.jpg

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

The President is definitely more weak than I would be, but I enjoyed it completely.
Of course I'm kind of a war monger, and think the punishment should NEVER fit the crime.
If someone challenges us in any way, my response would be swift, severe and overwhelming.
Like I said, maybe because it's much different than I usually watch.
I want hot girls, space, cars or action!!!!
I can't stand all the hospital, soapy stuff, politics usually.
My last G/F used to make me watch Revenge, good wife, scandal, grays hospital etc and I hated all of them.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
My wife and I watched it last year. Really good show. Its supposed to come back on this fall I believe.

While some of you call Keifer a pussy, this is the actual president I would want. Fair but firm, and you can do whatever the fuck you want as long as it doesnt hurt anyone.

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

I don't think he's a pussy. I'm a swift, severe, consistent punishment kind of guy!!!!!!
Deterrence 1st, if they are stupid enough to doubt me, immediate response that hurts you to remind you not to risk jacking around with us!!!

obama and his red lines, PUSSY.
PRESIDENT Trump name calling & threats, idiotic!!!!
PRESIDENT Reagan getting the hostages back without even being the President yet, WINNER!!!!
The hostages were formally released into United States custody, just minutes after the new American president, Ronald Reagan, was sworn into office.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info