South Park: Phone Destroyer (new mobile game)

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So this actually isnt half bad. Pretty high production values for a phone game and it looks fantastic. The card based fighting is fun...I havent really mastered a strategy yet for PvP. I kind of just toss cards out there in hopes of overpowering the other player before they have a chance to react...it works 50% of the time :rofl:

Lots of customization, swearing and great shit from the show.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Done

9bf813205a1fa2f4f2afb124b39f6018.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
The cool thing (so it would seem) is whenever they have server problems or connection issues, they give you free shit after. I logged in today and they acknowledged a server issue the other day (I didnt have the game installed) and they gave everyone a free card pack.

I feel like Ive got a decent deck to work with currently, and I'm breezing through the campaign...need to come up with a good strategy for pvp.

http://toucharcade.com/2017/11/09/south-park-phone-destroyer-tips-tricks-strategies-guide/

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
Left this on in the background of my phone last night. I think when I went to bed it was at 54%, woke up to the phone dying as the alarm went off. I should know better than to leave it open but I was kind of surprised the OS didn't take care of it....

I have no clue what I'm doing but I've never done these random deck card games before. Not much out there yet on strategies either from what I can find. But I'm not sure I want to ruin another game by getting into the min/maxing stuff.

Atomicles

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Schaumburg
Pvp is turning lame as fuck. Getting crushed. Put up against higher ranks.... Overpowered with no reason for it.... Losing and I don't understand why.

Gotta watch when the enemy's health is low. He has 3 stages. Make sure not to drop guys when you're about to knock him out of a stage. He has a large explosion that'll take out most of your guys.

Avoid dropping guys 1 at a time. Play defensively. The best defense is one that will eliminate the enemy and survive to make a counterattack.

Know what counters what. If he throws down an assassin, consider countering with something like pigeons or a flying unit. That way you can take out the ground guy, without him being able to even attack your guy.

Know your deck. Have an idea of what's on your field and what's in your hand. That way you can predict what cards you will draw next. This brings up cycling. Using a lower cost card, even though it may not be the most effective, because you know it will allow you to draw a certain card that you need.

TL;DR - Know when to drop. The best offense is a surviving defense. Counter properly. Know your deck (cycling cards).

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
PvP is turning into shit again. Getting matched (again) with way higher players who are just bum rushing me with a full deck (literally dropping like 5 cards at once) and with characters that are already charged. Matches are lasting a minute at most. Ridiculous.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info