Need For Speed Payback

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
First need for speed game since 2015! Tho...I haven't really missed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc-OcOduEx0

The campaign in Need for Speed Payback will allow players to drive as three different characters — Tyler, the Racer; Mac, the Showman; and Jess, the Wheelman — who team up to get revenge on The House, a cartel that runs the criminal underworld of the fictional city of Fortune Valley. EA is promising “intense heist missions, high stakes car battles, epic cop pursuits and jaw dropping set pieces,” which suggests that Ghost Games is taking inspiration from the lovably bonkers world of the Fast and Furious franchise.

https://www.polygon.com/2017/6/2/15727010/need-for-speed-payback-release-date-ps4-xbox-one-pc

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
The last one I played was Hot Pursuit. I don't even remember which platform that was, maybe PS2?

I remember modifying all of the police cars to be Mercedes CLK GTR's on the PC version.

Then I edited the car files and gave them a bazillion HP and infinite traction.

The cop cars used to pit me at like 300mph sending my car flying around the map like i got teleported.

But my favorite game was the Porsche Unleashed game.

I loved how the Porsche's became available as you advanced not in rank, but in history. So each race brought you a few years forward to the new models.

You had to start off with an original Carrera, and work your way up to the modern Porsche's.

I'd love a new game like that, that focused on a specific brand and really got into details.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill

giphy.gif

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
First forza....now this.....WTF is toyota doing.........

No Toyota in Need for Speed Payback, Either - IGN

Ghost Games has confirmed that Toyota vehicles will not feature in Need for Speed Payback. The news comes via a post from a Ghost spokesperson on the Need for Speed subreddit (via GTPlanet).

“We know the subject of Toyota is on a lot of minds over the last few weeks,” began the statement. “As many of you here suspect, there will be no Toyota cars in Need for Speed Payback. While we’re as disappointed as you are, we do hope that we’ll once again see Toyota back in Need for Speed in the future.”

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info