Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
For better or worse....

Top Gun Sequel Confirmed by Tom Cruise - ComingSoon.net

Tom Cruise (Mission: Impossible) paid a visit to the Australian morning show Sunrise where he confirmed a sequel to the 1986 film Top Gun (via Yahoo). When the host said, “Top Gun 2, please say it’s true,” he responded, “It’s true. I’m going to start filming it, probably in the next year.” Cruise is currently doing a press tour for his upcoming film for Universal Pictures, The Mummy.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Dear whoever is directing this,

U80OuCW.gif

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
It absolutely should not have a sequel. I mean Tom Cruise is still involved so that gives me hope, but its going to be all CG which takes away a lot of the charm and awesomeness of the first one.

Also, they are going to lay the homo erotic overtones on SUPER thick, b/c new America.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
will watch in theater

will set low expectations to not be disappointed

Now I gotta get used to a new avatar thar Captain...

It absolutely should not have a sequel. I mean Tom Cruise is still involved so that gives me hope, but its going to be all CG which takes away a lot of the charm and awesomeness of the first one.

Also, they are going to lay the homo erotic overtones on SUPER thick, b/c new America.

And no F-14 Tomcats... :(

Seriously, it's gonna be Mav playing the role of Viper like in the original, trying to tame some hot-shot young jock who likes to fly his F-35 upside down to maintain "international relations" and buzz towers...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info