American Assassin

Angela@KRWINS

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Jan 15, 2016
McHenry, IL
It's already different from the series of books but Stan is exactly how I pictured him. I am quite happy with this because Vince Flynn would have been proud. I loved his books from the start & still think that the first 100 pages of Memorial Day was the best read ever for spy novels. Especially when Bin Laden was killed. He had a gift like Tom Clancy for making spy fiction true life. I want to see this so bad & just hope they don't fuck it up like they did the Alex Cross books with Tyler Perry. Lol

Angela@KRWINS

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Jan 15, 2016
McHenry, IL
Ok, I will not spoil how he gets into the CIA & becomes the American Assassin, because it seems different but his relationship with Stan is freaking spot on, Again, this was a prequel before I want to say 10 books that became after the fact to loop everything together. Vince Flynn was literally a modern day Tom Clancy but only better Kyle Mills (an ambitious writer in his own right) took over the legacy of Mitch Rapp

I am actually excited that I am on the forefront because I know what happens in the series. Oh and I was late to reading the books. I read them 3 year ls too late but caught up to the entire series within 6 month (about 13 books).

To the point that when I read Memorial Day, I swear to god the first 80 pages were word for word how they took down Bin Ladan. Fuck, Vince Flynn posted it on his FB page the day it happened. I will never forget!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info