Traxxas X Maxx

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Holy crap! 8S 30v Batts in a 1/5th scale 4wd that does 50mph plus? I had no idea Traxxas had come out with this monster, but I saw it today and thought I needed it. Went to Hobby Town to find one.

The damn truck is almost 3 feet long and 2' wide.

Thankfully, they didn't have the batteries and charger combo kit in stock - so I didn't do the deal and walked out.

https://youtu.be/Vz2HS3BwCk4

This might still be in my future....
4228d19953cb765a32b807dea6ddb85c.jpg
12bfc4ea53afa4cf48476adab3c42dca.jpg

Reactions: v6buicks

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
[MENTION=12]Bru[/MENTION] - I guess there's a "V2" that includes some ESC changes and possibly shock shaft upgrades.... but other than that, I've been watching videos of guys THRASHING the shit out of these things and very little breaking. Pretty impressive.

Mancation purchase me thinks! :naughty:

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
I bought one of their Slash versions, jumped right in with a 3s lipo battery, my first crash was literally 2 minutes into its first run. Mailbox at full speed. Lol. Broke a ton of parts. Did some research and basically tore it down to the chassis and rebuilt it. Haven't had to replace much of anything since. I haven't ran it in about a year as my buddy I used to thrash with moved. It's a lot more fun with 2 or more people.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info