Gaming Star Wars Battlefront II

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
The campaign (which was co-written by Walt Williams, who wrote the highly-acclaimed Spec Ops: The Line) is set right after Death Star 2 explodes, and ends around the time that Starkiller Base does - a story ambitiously spanning almost 30 years. The “point”, according to contributing developer Motive, is to bridge the gap between the original trilogy and the current films, exploring what happens to an Empire without an Emperor. To do that, they decided to let players become the Empire, specifically in the shape of an elite Imperial Commander called Iden Versio, though there will also be segments that have you have you control Luke Skywalker and Kylo Ren.

Battlefront 2 Single-Player Preview - IGN

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Battlefront was one of the most graphically pleasing games I've ever seen on PC. I play it in 4k with all settings maxed, and I get lost in looking at the textures of the land and I get owned. I generally get owned because I suck tho.

I don't have a PS4, but I do have a badass HT gaming PC hooked up to my TV. Hope the PC version supports game controllers as well as the console versions do. Because thats probably how I'll play it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info