Starcraft: Remastered

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Mother-of_God.gif

I've probably logged more time on this game than any other game made. I played the hell out of it back in the day.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Also, if anyone has StarCraft 2, I know a few of us do, someone made a "mod" called "Mass Recall". It's the entire original storyline from SC and BW in SC2 as a mod. It plays awesome, has all the original cinematics and even has new cinematics created in-editor for transitions. Think of how WC3 did the in-game "cinematics".

https://www.sc2mapster.com/projects/starcraft-mass-recall

I was playing it last night and I'm fucking hooked. It's awesome. You can even choose at the main menu screen options to set all the sounds to the original SC sounds for units.

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008
Was sc2 any good? Never got around to getting it

SC2 was a lot faster at getting quality games in. When I played sc1 in the early 00's, it was on the old battle.net where you had to create your own games. With that, you had to create an enticing name for people to want to click it, pick a popular map, hope that people join, and then do weird shit to make teams. None of that in SC2

The only maps people liked to play in SC1 were BGH and Top vs Bottom which kinda sucked. IMO they were not in favor for Terran which I liked to play. SC2 had many different maps that were random since it has a match maker.

Then you had to deal with the hackers. SC1 had a huge problem with that towards the end. Not even shit like map hacks either, really obvious ones that you could spot with replays. People stacking buildings (cannons mostly), getting money out of nowhere, and shit like that that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info