May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
giphy.gif

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Sooooo in! Seeing the cover of The Infinty Gauntlet in one of the shots got me all giddy.... Might have to go read them again this weekend now. :bowrofl:

The sheer amount of people Thanks destroys is insane, I know they won't be able to use that many people in the movies but it's still going to be great! My favorite villain for sure!

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Have they confirmed the characters from Netflix will be in the movie?

Wondered that myself, it also has Brie Larson listed but Captain Marvel movies aren't supposed to be out until 2019, so I don't think they would introduce her in those before her own movie but could be wrong?

Maybe they would have her movie early 2019 and then she could be in part two? :dunno:

Also if you IMDB Ritter for example, it shows her working on JJ and Defenders, but doesn't list Infinity War...

Who knows really...

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Brie Larson is listed in IMDB for Avengers IW.

But yeah I noticed a lack of the Netflix/AoS cast from the listing.

I thought that picture came from RDJ's feed, so I assumed it was accurate, but maybe I'm wrong. Which is sad.

On the other side of that, that poster is from both Part 1 and 2. The IMDB page lists for the 2018 movie which is part 1. Maybe the others will be in Part 2?

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
People are getting sick of them, but if they can keep me entertained, I am all for it. My only superhero movie I have a gripe with is every superman movie. I just cant get into Superman. He is so bland, yet supposed to be all powerful. Which is probably why I can get behind the idea of the Injustice story line. THAT would be a cool movie, but that already exists pretty much as the video game.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info