Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
I've got a 1 gig sshd in mine. And unless all your games are digital, just delete anything you have disc based copies of if you're not currently playing them. It wont delete the save files, and you can always reinstall it later if you wanna play it again.
I hear ya. Are you sure I meant 1gb? Lol

I still just bought this 2TB one

Seagate FireCuda Gaming SSHD 2TB SATA 6.0Gb/s 2.5-Inch Notebooks / Laptops Internal Hard Drive (ST2000LX001) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M1NHCZT/?tag=tcg21-20

I will follow Mooks thoughts on the Xbox one recently purchased.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Its still not as good as a full ssd would be, but i feel there is an improvement over the stock drive.

I have a full SSD in my PS4, my brother has a SSHD hybrid drive, everyone else has stock drives, I always get into BF1 rooms first, followed by my brother 10-15 seconds later, followed by the rest of the friends 20-30 seconds later.

The game I used to play the most DCUO was originally on the PS3, I added an SSD to that and the loading times were cut tremendously. So much so when I bought the PS4 the loading times were longer than the SSD'd PS3.... Had to buy the SSD for the PS4 to beat the PS3 time.

Definitely noticible time saved on loading though between the two, but the 1TB SSHD is more than enough for most people.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I hear ya. Are you sure I meant 1gb? Lol

I still just bought this 2TB one

Seagate FireCuda Gaming SSHD 2TB SATA 6.0Gb/s 2.5-Inch Notebooks / Laptops Internal Hard Drive (ST2000LX001) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M1NHCZT/?tag=tcg21-20

I will follow Mooks thoughts on the Xbox one recently purchased.

Good purchase.... Glad they have a 2TB model that thin now, it used to be hard to find one less than 9.5mm think which is the limit for PS4

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info