Anyone playing COD:MW Remastered on Xbox One?

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I've been playing it for a while, and its just awesome. Brings me back to 2008 when I used to game all night with all my friends. Its smooth and fast, and not complicated like the newer CODs. You just get your three call-ins and everyone has the same.

If anyone wants to play, I usually only play hardcore. But any game mode. I play as ZXMustang.

So Whos playing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVlFpS4KyiM

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Is this the latest COD? I actually wanted to start playing again. What are the weapons like?

It comes with the latest COD if you buy the $80 version. You basically get the new Infinite Warfare COD, New Zombies and you get the MW Remastered. I have only played the new Infinite WF COD for a few minutes. The old remastered COD is so much better.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
I can't find an accurate answer.

Brian, is it a direct copy paste of MW1??? I started with mw2. Besides better graphics and smooth gameplay... is it literally identical?

MW remastered is exactly like the original that was on Xbox 360. It's identical

Except there's a Christmas themed map of crash. Thats the map that has a crashed helicopter

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
MW remastered is exactly like the original that was on Xbox 360. It's identical

Except there's a Christmas themed map of crash. Thats the map that has a crashed helicopter

It's not identical. The graphics have been refreshed big time. Plus they plugged lots of holes in the map where people would glitch. Watch the video I posted. But the maps are the same. But who cares, I was in love with this game then and nothing changed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info