Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
R rated. And I totally forgot this dude did Sicario.

Villeneuve confirmed the Blade Runner 2049 R rating in a conversation with Screen Daily. “My producers are finding it fun to remind me that it will be one of the most expensive R-rated independent feature films ever made,” he said. (Although Blade Runner 2049 is being distributed by Warner Bros., it’s produced by Alcon Entertainment, which explains the “independent” designation.) The original Blade Runner was rated R for violence. Villeneuve has often worked in R-rated territory. While his most recent release, Arrival, was a PG-13 affair, Sicario, Enemy, and Prisoners were all R.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
ok

IKhnzUu.jpg

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Loved it. Bit slow, but loved it.

It was also a visually beautiful film as well.

Tho there is definitely a subplot towards the end that really doesn't make sense and feels tacked on.

Just saw it. Liked it, dare I say, better than the first movie. Visually stunning, and some very good acting performances.

Agreed. I just got back as well and that it was pretty damn awesome. I was super skeptical going in but it turned out very well. Leto's henchwoman was a badass.

I thought the casting was great too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info