Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Another spider man reboot? Christ

No, he already has his powers. Its not another retelling of his origins.

So pretty much Marvels MO now is to shove Iron Man into everything they can because stories no longer sell themselves.

I think people are excited to see Spiderman interact with other heros. It was something he never did until CA3.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
That was fast.

On the heels of last’s night’s Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer debut, Sony Pictures has updated their release schedule to reveal that a Homecoming sequel is already on track for a 2019 release. The Homecoming sequel, which will continue to explore the adventures of Tom Holland’s Peter Parker in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, will hit theaters July 5, 2019. As a result, the studio is shifting the release of the planned Bad Boys 4 to May 24, 2019. A third Bad Boys film, titled Bad Boys For Life, is still on track for a January 12, 2018 release with The A-Team and The Grey director Joe Carnahan (taking the reigns from Michael Bay.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
It doesn't matter if it's not an origin story. It's another Spider-Man movie. It's turning into the the Batman movies from the 90s. Michael Keaton, George Clooney, Val Kilmer etc all playing the same caped crusader. It's starting to wear pretty thin

I wont even say the last 2 spider man movies are as terrible as the Kilmer/Clooney batman movies. Not even in the same ball park. :rofl:

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
[MENTION=3061]Lead Pipe[/MENTION]

I was a big fan of Andrew Garfield and the Amazing Spiderman franchise. It sucks that it was axed when Marvel came on board. I was pretty happy with Spiderman in Civil War but there is something I just don't like about Tom Holland and Spiderman/Peter Parker. I will give this movie the benefit of the doubt and go in open minded. I hope it will be as good as the last 2.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So the boat scene is just a rip off from the train scene in the originals :rofl:

CGI looks pretty bad in some scenes...and RDJ is looking to have a sizeable role in this...so that will overshadow alot I'm sure.

Keaton is a glimmer of hope.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I have to say that I like the idea they are running with here. Going backwards from the Stark suit to the home made one is pretty cool. Other than that I'm not sold. I was a huge fan of the Andrew Garfield movies, I'm not sold on Tom Holland yet.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I have to say that I like the idea they are running with here. Going backwards from the Stark suit to the home made one is pretty cool. Other than that I'm not sold. I was a huge fan of the Andrew Garfield movies, I'm not sold on Tom Holland yet.

Garfield was a good spider man. Terrible Peter Parker though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info