Interesting board games/cards thread

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Mexican Dominoes is a good party game. It has a lot of luck which keeps the drunks interested but there's more strategy than expected. Close to 100% of players like the game from my experiences. Easy to learn and harder to master.

There are also app games on your phone that range from kid friendly to adult. I forget which one we played in the past but it was good at getting women's clothes off. Started off mild and... progressed.

Atomicles

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Schaumburg
suscpicious.gif

Check out the youtube channel, Geek & Sundry. They have a show on there called Tabletop. It's hosted by Wil Wheaton

WTW-The-Wil-Wheaton-Project_380x380.jpg

He brings on celebrities (some big, some not) and plays games with them.

It's a fun way to learn about certain games and see if maybe they're something you'd like.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
suscpicious.gif

Check out the youtube channel, Geek & Sundry. They have a show on there called Tabletop. It's hosted by Wil Wheaton

WTW-The-Wil-Wheaton-Project_380x380.jpg

He brings on celebrities (some big, some not) and plays games with them.

It's a fun way to learn about certain games and see if maybe they're something you'd like.

Tabletop is hilarious. It's fun to watch TV personalities when they are out of character and acting like themselves.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info