Marvels Iron Fist [Netflix]

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
All done. Overall, I'd probably just give this series a rating of... "Ok".

It does pick up in the later half, but getting thru that first half... There were some good moments, and some decent fight scenes, but some of them also looked like they were still practicing to shoot the scene. As for the characters sadly I'd say Danny is the least interesting one on the show. Well, maybe 2nd to Joy. Even tho hes all growns up and trained with monks for 15 years and earned this highest honor of becoming the iron fist, he acts like hes still the 10 year old boy that went down with the plane. Its not helped by the writing and dialogue in this show, w/ the worst lines usually coming out of dannys mouth. I actually really did like Wards character, and madame gao stole every scene she was in. Having rosario dawson involved in so much of the season was a big help to show also.

Overall id say it wasnt QUITE as bad as all the reviews make it out to be, but it wasn't great either. Definitely the weakest of the bunch so far. Hopefully they can redeem themselves w/ the punisher and defenders.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I watched the first episode last night. This show needs to grow up a bit. CGI was not great for some of the scenes. And the acting was so-so. I already want to kill everyone that has ever spoken a word to that Ward character. Nothing redeeming about him, even for a villain. Story line is interesting though. I will keep watching.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info