Office Christmas Party [Trailer]

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Saw this Saturday...figured the theater would be slow, because of all the snow. Well, it's exactly what it looks like. No plot (who cares), very little character development (who cares), and not much emotional investment in the characters/story (who cares). It was pretty funny though, lots of laughs. Kate McKinnon was fucking hilarious. TJ Miller plays his typical character. Jason Bateman plays his typical character. Rob Corddry plays his typical character too. Jennifer Aniston basically reprises her role from Horrible Bosses. Nobody is playing outside of their bounds, and it's just sort of a fun movie, if you don't take it seriously at all. Worth a watch, but definitely not a mandatory theater watch.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I also saw this over the weekend. It was funnier than expected, but still probably better off waiting for Red Box. It was a little predictable, but still entertaining.

As Primalizer said, everyone acted in accordance with every other character they've ever played. I was slightly less impressed with Kate McKinnon's character. It seemed like she was trying too hard to be the square.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info