Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
It will be a MISERABLE launch, guaranteed.

I kind of hope for more innovative maps. I like the openness and scope but the maps werent very "creative". Give me some more elevation for fighting. More choke points for vehicles and for the love of god, dont make the indoor portions just a spam fest of one doorway.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
It will be a MISERABLE launch, guaranteed.

I kind of hope for more innovative maps. I like the openness and scope but the maps werent very "creative". Give me some more elevation for fighting. More choke points for vehicles and for the love of god, dont make the indoor portions just a spam fest of one doorway.

A fucking men. Couldn't have said it better myself. These "predictable" maps are getting old. It's partially what drove me out of FPS's as a whole.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
aek-971/med bag or mg4/ammo bag/c4 + lockers/metro = 10:1 KD

i hope they dont fuck this game up. i stopped playing bf4 since they kept fucking with the weapon "balance" because turd noobs on the CTE kept bitching nerf this nerf that.
I'm on a CSGO kick now, maybe bf5 will bring me back.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
Nah. Cs:s player. Was on a few cal-o/I teams back in the old days of 1.6.

Haven't played much go but love playing just have no friends that like to play competitively.

I couldn't find Razor128 on steam... Name right now is Jake from state Farm. Steam Community :: Jake, From State Farm add me

i haven't been too active on comp go since the whole deranking. but i like a good DM or Arms Race match. I see you play rocketleage too :pedobear:

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Jjkjnc.jpg

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare
After bf4 its just been a train wreck and I loved the BF line until then. I do love wwII kind of stuff like world at war. So if it is battlefield in 1944, this could be pretty sick. Oooor sick as in disgusting by all the spammers and jags that came over from COD. Never had a problem on PC with them until beta with Hardline.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info