Power Rangers

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So they are making a new one? Just caught a blurb on Gizmodo.

The Power Rangers Movie Just Cast Elizabeth Banks as Rita Repulsa

Elizabeth Banks (Effee from Hunger Games) is going to be Rita Repulsa.

latest

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
IN depending on rating.

Power Rangers? PG. PG-13 at the most. I can't see them moving beyond PG really considering. Though it is a surprise that they are featuring Rita from the first season here. I don't know how many seasons they've gone through.

I'm betting that Jason, the Green Ranger actor, gets a spot in the movie for something. He's got more screen time in the role than anyone else. Look at his IMDB credits list. Over half of it is Power Rangers related.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0290969/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Power Rangers? PG. PG-13 at the most. I can't see them moving beyond PG really considering. Though it is a surprise that they are featuring Rita from the first season here. I don't know how many seasons they've gone through.

I'm betting that Jason, the Green Ranger actor, gets a spot in the movie for something. He's got more screen time in the role than anyone else. Look at his IMDB credits list. Over half of it is Power Rangers related.

Jason David Frank - IMDb

Hopefully PG13. Probably right about Green Ranger actor playing a role or something.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info