New Discovery Show: Diesel Brothers

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
Has anyone caught this??? It's on Monday nights after Fast and Loud. It's everything I imagine real diesel guys hate in the diesel community but this may be my new guilty pleasure. Obnoxious loud trucks and obviously staged shenanigans :fy:

tumblr_ne5rzbdc3z1qf59ybo1_500.jpg

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I am a big truck fan and watch the show because I like big trucks. What I hate is it looks like they are trying to be funny or cool too much. It looks too fake. I also see it in the other shows like gas monkey, street outlaws, etc...I will still watch and put up with the stupidity just to see bad ass cars and trucks.

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I am a big truck fan and watch the show because I like big trucks. What I hate is it looks like they are trying to be funny or cool too much. It looks too fake. I also see it in the other shows like gas monkey, street outlaws, etc...I will still watch and put up with the stupidity just to see bad ass cars and trucks.

If you ever followed their FB page before the show was even around, they're actually like that. They post pics/vids of them doing shenanigans with the trucks all the time.

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Yes. "Heavy D" and "Diesel Dave". They started the Diesel Sellerz site a few years back and after they made that Mega Ram Runner truck, it took off to what it is now.

Like i said, they've been doing staged pranks and shenanigans with their trucks long before the show. So i guess you could say the show is pretty accurate and not staged in the sense that these guys were already doing it.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
This is the most embarrassing thing to hit the industry yet. It is the utmost stupidest fucking shit in the world. I didn't even hear about it til I was flipping through one night and it happened to be starting. 8 mins in and the ******ry was confirmed. All the OGs on the Powerstroke Army are so upset that this had to be the representation of the diesel world. I myself cannot wait til this fad dies down, it's so fucking embarrassing

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
It's everything I imagine real diesel guys hate in the diesel community

This is the most embarrassing thing to hit the industry yet. It is the utmost stupidest fucking shit in the world. I didn't even hear about it til I was flipping through one night and it happened to be starting. 8 mins in and the ******ry was confirmed. All the OGs on the Powerstroke Army are so upset that this had to be the representation of the diesel world. I myself cannot wait til this fad dies down, it's so fucking embarrassing

:rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info