Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
2 Eps in.

The series is very stark when it comes to the sound stage. Not alot music. They mostly rely on silence and environmental noise to set the tone.

Definitely good though. I'm almost sad now though. I'm very tempted to stop watching tonight and limit myself to an episode a day so I can stretch the enjoyment out!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
First 4 episodes watched. I like this. I will admit going into this i knew nothing of the jessica jones story as it relates to the marvel universe, but im willing to assume most people dont. Which is what makes the story so compelling. I did have some slight doubts about krysten ritter going into this, but those doubts are long gone now. This is definitely a great role for her. Must sleep. Then binge watch more.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
And done. The finale was very awesome. Can not wait to see where this goes in season 2. Also, screw you netflix! Start releasing stuff in 3-4 episode blocks instead of all at once!!

Yes, damn netflix for allowing me to binge watch the entire season in a single weekend. lol. Now I have to wait a year to get more!

Actually, I'd be fine with the one episode a week programming. Especially since if I missed an episode I could simply watch it at my leisure. No need to DVR it, just watch it when able.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Ive been saying it forever. I think for netflix 3-4 episodes per week would be perfect. Still allows people to mini binge watch and gives other people with lives time to actually catch up with the show so they can actually talk to people about it :rofl: what kind of a petition do i have to get started to get netflix to change its ways here.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
6 episodes in....its good but its not really making me want to keep watching to see what happens next. Ive been watching it here and there but its not like "got me". Cant put my finger on it.

Watched two episodes last night and can see this... I didn't feel like I "had to" watch a third one last night, and I'll watch another episode or two tonight if I don't get side tracked but don't feel I have to..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info