Mass Effect: Andromeda

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Yessssssssssss :bowdown: I know it's pretty much been known for awhile that a new mass effect was coming, just great to actually see something tho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG8V9dRqSsw

While we aren’t ready to go into too many details just yet, as you saw in the trailer and can tell by the name, this game is very much a new adventure, taking place far away from and long after the events of the original trilogy. You will play a human, male or female, though that’s actually not the character you saw in the trailer (more on that later). You’ll be exploring an all-new galaxy, Andromeda, and piloting the new and improved Mako you saw. And through it all, you will have a new team of adventurers to work with, learn from, fight alongside of, and fall in love with.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Yes, Andromeda will feature a Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow endings vs the RGB endings of ME.

Please I hope not.

What annoys me the most is that right up until the end, ME3 was fucking awesome.

Trailer from the ME link. It kind of sounds like Ashley's VA Kimberly Brooks. But they haven't released any of the cast yet. And right now the VA's are actually on strike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyZw_oqk7Q8

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
And then of course, if you do a certain ending, there's a split second after the credits where it's moving over the rubble, you see N7 on the uniform, and then a gasp for air. Come the fuck on EA/Bioware. Make up your god damn mind.

You can also say fuck it all and shoot the catalyst. :)

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
2 and 3 are now finally backwards compatible on xb1 as well :run:

I would only start using my XB1 if I could get all of my game saves over to the new console.

I wouldn't want to have to start over and build up Shepard again. I don't mind replaying though. Kind of wish there wasn't a limit to the points you could build though. Would be nice to be able to max EVERYTHING out without resorting to hacks.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
I would only start using my XB1 if I could get all of my game saves over to the new console.

I wouldn't want to have to start over and build up Shepard again. I don't mind replaying though. Kind of wish there wasn't a limit to the points you could build though. Would be nice to be able to max EVERYTHING out without resorting to hacks.

If you saved your game in the cloud, it will transfer to XB1.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
@ 2:07. Mass Effect Club's still here! Excellent.

Its crazy how many clubs you can visit in ME1, 2, and 3.

Kinda wish they'd kept all of the clubs around as set pieces to use.

The Tempest looks like a smaller ship than the Normandy was. However, magical space bullshit will still have the inside big enough to do all the things they want to do.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info