Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP9LlfoaJko

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands gives players unprecedented freedom. Players can engage in the entire game solo or team up with up to three friends in co-op to roam freely in this gigantic playground. Players will have complete flexibility in how they tackle the game’s story, missions and objectives, as well as their approach, whether it’s stealth, distraction, tactical or frontal assault, or a combination of styles. As a member of the Ghosts, players face countless difficult decisions, and those choices have tangible - and often unexpected - consequences for enemies and allies alike creating dynamic and emergent gameplay throughout.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Does anyone know what size squads you can have in the game? I'm hoping for a game the circle of friends can all play at the same time, but the games always seem to be 3 or 4 people groups so some people are always stuck sitting out.

Someone didnt read the OP

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands gives players unprecedented freedom. Players can engage in the entire game solo or team up with up to three friends in co-op to roam freely in this gigantic playground. Players will have complete flexibility in how they tackle the game’s story, missions and objectives, as well as their approach, whether it’s stealth, distraction, tactical or frontal assault, or a combination of styles. As a member of the Ghosts, players face countless difficult decisions, and those choices have tangible - and often unexpected - consequences for enemies and allies alike creating dynamic and emergent gameplay throughout.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Someone didnt read the OP

Ain't nobody got time for reading!

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare
I have some video of gameplay to upload. So far its kinda cool. A lot of bad reviews on steam for it. Controls are shit! Cant drive, flying is terrible. My guy was stuck in one spot on my team mates screen even though I was running right next to him. Theres handful of bugs in it. But once the game is more complete I hope its all better. There is day and night cycles in it, but yet you dont have a clock to know when its happening. So if you plan a mission at night and oh shit now its morning, well good luck.

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare
Some combat now. Here we were flying in from boofoo land to drop 3 of us off as the pilot supplied air support. I take overwatch as the other 2 go into the village. Of course it didnt go as we would of liked and we were spotted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVX96BXrYBI

2nd we drove to a strong hold to capture some dude. We surrounded the area on 3 sides and spotted out the enemy with a drone, then sniped the dudes. As they take out the look outs I was suppose to go in and take them guy, but the team also had to go in on the other side to take out of enemy dudes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd7vYpGCiKo

This is pretty much how missions go. Go to a place, kill a bunch of guys, find a guy to either kill or capture, in the meanwhile you can find supplies to mark and get skill points.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info