Book you last read

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Also, 646 pages in and need to finish. Awesome read.
fa02225288447ef8a0c151ca770e2bed.jpg

Everyone should read Moby Dick.... Just posting

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I dont remember the last time i actually physically held a book in my hands and read it, but the last book I read all the way thru on my phone/tablet was Sergeant Rex. The true story of a Marine dog handler who was one of the first dog teams on the front lines in the middle east after 9/11. Which was actually the first time dogs have been on the front lines since vietnam. Pretty good book w/ a lotta crazy stories of his experiences over there.

After that I started reading Craig Fergusons book American On Purpose. Havent finished that yet tho. Really need to get back to it and finish it. I do also have a physical copy of Ready Player One, which ive been wanting to read for awhile now, but I don't know when I'll try and tackle that.

Reactions: Spivitz

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Currently reading Carl Hiaasen, "Bad Monkey". Most of his books are set in the southern Florida area, and are witty, comic crime novels. He's got a unique and somewhat twisted brand of humor, and the characters in his books are entertaining screwballs.

I'd like to check out Tim Dorsey...

Atomicles

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Schaumburg
19486421.jpg

The latest in a 15 book series about a modern day wizard detective living and working in Chicago. Very good series to read if you have got the time and like detective/fantasy stuff. Or if you don't want to read, I recommend the audiobooks. They're read by James Marsters (aka Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer).

Thread Info