The Last Man on Earth - Fox

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I saw the previews and have been meaning to watch it. Interesting premise.

I gotta say we are in another golden era of TV. Better call Saul, Backstrom, Archer, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones now this show can be added to the group of great series from this decade. It has been a long time since I wanted to watch this much network TV. The censors have finally been kicked to the curb.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
My Xfinity plan lets me watch TV anywhere and puts nearly all shows on demand the day after they originally air. I can sit down at my computer Friday night, go to the site and pick and choose what I want to watch without having to tape them. Some have commercials, some don't. It's much easier than recording them, or worse, forgetting to record them.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Ratings: Fox’s ‘Last Man on Earth’ Stands Out with Solid Sunday Start | Variety

On a busy Sunday that marked the beginning of the networks’ spring lineup rollouts, Fox had the best news as its hourlong premiere of comedy “Last Man on Earth” stood as the night’s top-rated broadcast in young adults. ABC did decently with its two-hour launch of “Secrets and Lies,” but it was a sluggish start for CBS’ “Battle Creek.

It’s been a mostly tough year for new comedies, but Fox’s “Last Man on Earth” impressed on Sunday (2.3 rating/6 share in adults 18-49, 5.7 million viewers overall), building by 28% in the demo from its “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” lead-in (1.8/5 in 18-49, 3.6 million viewers overall) and putting Fox ahead of its rivals on the night.

The post-apocalyptic comedy starring Will Forte edged out ABC’s “Once Upon a Time” as the night’s top Big Four series in 18-49, 18-34 (1.8/6) and all key male demos. And viewers liked what they saw, as the 9:30 p.m. half-hour did the same rating as the 9 o’clock half-hour.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info