Avondale, AZ
post-37706-House-of-Cards-Welcome-Back-gi-96bG.gif

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well after a few setbacks today i finally watched the first episode. Wasnt bad. A little different. Lotta setup, as you would imagine. A nice slow burn. Got hockey to watch now but once that's all done tonight it will be back to the grind. See if i cant knock out a few more episodes tonight.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Aaaaaaand season DONE. Did not see it going the way it did. Even down to the season finale I didn't know how things were gonna play out. Everything was definitely higher stakes this season, as you would imagine. So different than the last 2 seasons, but still quite good. Thats all I can say w/out getting too spoilery. Come on people start watching this.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Very interesting theory. Spoilers below.

I'm sure this theory was posted elsewhere...but....

House of Cards is the title of Yates' book.

"The book is written from Frank's viewpoint, and Season 3 (which focused on Claire a lot) was Claire's part of the book. This would also make sense as to why each episode is called a "Chapter". Also, when Frank is talking to the camera could be him giving his insight to each situation."

Frank references getting drunk at the Sentinel to Yates and Yates responds "that's Chapter 8." The Sentinel incident was Chapter 8 in the show, where we first learnt about Frank's bisexuality.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info