Destiny

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
You shoulda bought their gamers club unlocked membership when it was on sale for $60 for 2 years. You get 20% off all new games, plus these other perks. So I'm getting Destiny for $38. I got metro redux for $30.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Beta was cool. For sure can tell it was made by the same people who did halo.

However I heard for some of the missions online it requires 6 people that you have to already have. I.e friends list and stuff there's no matchmaking for it, and those missions could take hours. I hope that's not true, I heard it from a buddy in the office who's super into these betas and reading up on the games. We have a hard enough time getting people on at the same time with families and all, let alone 6 of us all online together with hours to spend

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Beta was cool. For sure can tell it was made by the same people who did halo.

However I heard for some of the missions online it requires 6 people that you have to already have. I.e friends list and stuff there's no matchmaking for it, and those missions could take hours. I hope that's not true, I heard it from a buddy in the office who's super into these betas and reading up on the games. We have a hard enough time getting people on at the same time with families and all, let alone 6 of us all online together with hours to spend

This is true, and me and the nerd herd will be able to get 6 on for hours. I can't wait, games are too easy nowadays. Sounds like they took a book from WOW where raids are hard and typically take multiple tries and upgrades to beat.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Took about 15 minutes to beat this guy. We wiped the first time trying him.

468px-Devil_Walker_1.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info